Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Randomness...

I really don't have much to say right now...just a lot of randomness. So I thought I'd put it all under one post instead of boring you with multiple ones. :)

The first thought....I'm pretty sure that I missed the memo?? Could someone please fill me in?! LOL


If you are a long time reader, you will already know that I love sunrises and sunsets!! With leaving so early for work these days, I've been blessed to see many beautiful sunrises!!! God is just such an amazing artist!!


Now for the fun part...I left WAY early for work this morning because I wasn't sure how the roads were going to be...ends up they weren't bad at all and I was WAY early for work! LOL So...needless to say...I got to enjoy the beautiful sunrise yet again!!!

It was beautiful and all...and then around 3:00 the sky opened up and started snowing like CRAZY!! This picture is outside my window at work! It had only been snowing for about an hour and a half!

And as of right now...it is STILL snowing! It's pretty much a blizzard outside...and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE snow!!! But I'm pretty sure that after this snowstorm I'll be itchin' for Spring to get here. ;)
This is outside our front door at home....sooo pretty! LOVE it!!

No comments: