Friday, November 27, 2009

Minnesota

Last Friday I made the trip to Minnesota until this past Tuesday. I am so thankful that I got to go see my family and friends there! I had an absolute blast! But I felt like I left a big chunk of my life behind when I left. I am so thankful for the friends and family that God has placed in my life, forever.
This is Tim, Tricia, Owen, and Declynn and Myself during a photo shoot we had for them. :) I love my family!!

We were at the Mall of America and there were people dressed up in character costumes, and was showing Owen and Declynn when Tricia snapped the picture! I love it though! I love being with my boys!

Me and baby Declynn! I love his sweet little smile! He melts my heart.

Tim and Declynn hanging out at the mall.

Tricia and Owen...I love this picture of them!

On Saturday night, I was so happy to get to meet up with some of my friends in the area, for dinner. We laughed all night long....had a blast!! This is Janelle and Raemi!

And Stephanie and Jo!!

And this is..."Raemi's Call"...ROFLOL!!!

On Tuesday before I left, we were able to meet up with Ken and Ginny (my other family) for lunch. I am so thankful I got to see them! This is my sisters, Tricia and Ginny. :)

Ken and Tim!

Declynn and I again..love this kid. Wish Owen didn't have school that day.

Ginny and I!

Tricia and I!

No comments: