Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pics from Today!

God showed up and showed out at TLC today!! Pastor preached an incredible message! We gotta get our shout/praise on!! Landon (Chad and Michelle's son) got baptized today!! It was so sweet and melted my heart when he responded to Pastor's message today! OH! Also...in a previous post, I mentioned about our Life Group outreach this past Wednesday and the lady we talked to. Well...she was at church today!!! I was SO excited! God is good!

I haven't worn my hair down in a while and decided to today, so here are a few pics we took today. This is me before church...


Here are a few pics of me and my TLC gals! Love yall so much!!
This is Me and Crystal...aka...Kreesta and Crys-tal..oh and don't forget Reegan's head! LOL

Me and Momma Smalley!

Me and Reegan!

Me and Me-chelle!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're so beautiful! Inside and out. Love you and miss you!!!

Krista said...

Awe, thank you Jen. You are so sweet! I miss you and love you too! Can't wait to see you soon!