Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Jesus, I Love You"

I have had this song in my heart ALL week. I am so thankful to know and serve a God who cares for us. I hope this song will bless you as much as it has me this week. The words in this song are amazing. Thank You Jesus for always being there for us, no matter the situation, no matter what comes our way. You are our strong tower.

"Jesus, I love you, because you care. I couldn't imagine if you weren't there.

You are the joy of my salvation, your the peace in my storm. Your loving arms protect me, You shelter me from harm. You are Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. My strong tower, My dearest and best friend. And it was you, that made my life complete. You are to me my everything and that is why I sing.

Jesus, I love you, I love you."

If you watch this video-don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of the page.

No comments: