Monday, October 26, 2009

Mantle Conference 2009

Mantle Conference ROCKED!!! It was absolutely amazing!! The services were awesome! Vertical Praise and Gateway United ROCKED!! Ok so lets just basically say the whole thing was AMAZING!!! God showed up and showed out and did some awesome stuff this past weekend!! On the not so spiritual side...I had a BLAST!! Didn't get much sleep, but it was worth every minute of it!!! Here are a few pictures from the weekend. When I get the rest from Chesh, I'll be sure and post some more. :)

"One Truth" Section 10 choir

Brother Stoneking on Friday night

Alter service on Friday night.

Me (a.k.a. Ms. Toothcake LOL) hiding from Chesh and his camera LOL

Cherith...Paparazzi in training LOL

Chesh, Cherith, Jeremy, Sarah and I hanging out at The Plaza

Worship service on Saturday night!

Worship & Vertical Praise Choir and part of Silent Praise. I LOVE Vertical Praise!!





Chesh and I! He is a great friend of mine! Thought they turned out great!


Jeremy and I! Another great friend of mine! These turned out great too!


I love this pic!! Sarah, Jeremy, Me, and Chesh! :) Great friends!!!


Love this one too! This was the crew this weekend!! Rachel, Venita, Jeremy, Chesh, Isis, Sarah, Me, Michelle, Sarah's neice and nephew, and Cherith!

Chesh and I on our way to eat at Jack Stack BBQ after church on Sunday! After 5 attempts, looks like this one was selected as the best one. lol

And we made it to Jack Stack BBQ at the Freight House District! :) Yummy!


Chesh has the rest of the pictures on his camera, so as soon as I get them, I'll be sure and share some more! :)

No comments: