Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gearing up for Mantle Conference

Well I went back to work Tuesday afternoon, which was kind of nice just to work a half day to get back in the swing of things. However, I thought the work day today was never going to end! ha! I am feeling OH so much better. Still not 100% but we're getting there! Thank you all for your prayers while I've been "under the weather".

Just a couple more days and my friends from Tennessee will be coming into town! Yea!! TLC hosts the Mantle Conference every year with Bro Stoneking and that starts Friday night. I am so excited!! I can't believe it is that time of year again! But its going to be awesome and I can't wait! Can we just fast forward to Friday?!?! That would so rock, but seemings that we have another work day, I guess I will just have to wait. LOL!

Hope you have all had a blessed Wednesday!!

No comments: