Sunday, October 11, 2009

40 Days of Fire


This week started 40 Days of Fire at TLC! God IS just amazing! I get overwhelmed when I think about His goodness and grace. We have SO much to be thankful for! I don't ever want to take things for granted. God is doing such an mighty work and it is so exciting to see it all unfold right before our eyes. When I really think about it, it gets me all teary eyed because our God is an AMAZING GOD!!!!!!!! Like the song we sang today, "From the Inside Out"...my prayer is that we would love God from the inside of our heart from the outside. When you really think of everything that He has brought you through & kept you from. Really, we have no clue everything that our God has kept us from..it could be danger, sickness, who knows, but we have a God that watches out for us. His grace is sufficient! I thank God for such a wonderful Pastor!! We always know that Pastor has a word from God for our church. I'm so excited to see everything unfold during this 40 days of Fire! We are expecting many GREAT things to happen!!! God rocks my world!!

No comments: