Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update on my Job

So we found out today that our interviews will possibly begin Thursday (tomorrow) or Friday, and most definitely next week sometime. Then they are hoping to make a decision shortly after that. The 4 people that they don't pick for the job...their last day will be May 1st.

I am still trusting completely in God that He will give me favor in this situation. If it is not His will for me to stay here, then I know without a shadow of a doubt that there is something better out there for me.

I want to thank each and every one of you that has been keeping me and this situation in your prayers. I have definitely felt your prayers and God has really given me a peace about this whole situation. Yes, I'm not saying that I sometimes don't get uneasy about it because sometimes I do....I don't like the "unknown". But I have really been calm about this whole situation. People at work have commented about how "calm" I've been and my answer is, "It's only God that is helping me". Thank you again for your prayers. Yall are the best!

No comments: