Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Interview

Well, I had my interview today. It was very nerve-racking and I had worked myself up all day long. My interview wasn't until 3:00 so I had lots of time to "think". Thats dangerous you know. Anyway, I think it went okay, but we'll just have to see what God has in store. I prayed before I went in there and God put a calmness over me - which really helped. :) I prayed that if God wanted me to stay where I'm at, to keep the door open and help me get the job...but if He doesn't want me to stay there, to close that door and I will know that there is something greater in store for me. Yes, it's a simple prayer. But God hears those just as well as the big long ones. It helped me anyway. Even though the "unknown" is scary and you're not sure what's going to happen, I have comfort in the fact that God is with me every moment.

I just want to personally thank everyone for their prayers, support, concern, and encouragement throughout this whole situation. You have helped lift my spirits and I can not begin to tell you just how much it has meant to me. To know that I have wonderful friends and family that has spoken into me and helped lift me up through this hard time-means so much. Through my teary eyes, thank you so much...yall are wonderful! I love you all!

No comments: