Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Isn't God Amazing?!

You know...I have been thinking a lot tonight, just how amazing God is. Today was kind of a blah day for me. Just thinking about my job situation. And although I have fully put my faith and trust in God, I'm still human, and little thoughts would pop up like "what if" this happens or that. The "unknown" scares me and I think that is the only part of all of this that is making me a little uneasy. You don't know what to expect, who to talk to, what kind of questions they are going to ask, so you're just kinda hanging out not really knowing whats going on. When we found out today that the interview formalities are coming up really soon, I just got a knot in my stomach. I started feeling really overwhelmed by it all and everything else that is going on right now. I was heading to church just really feeling like I didn't want to go, but I knew I needed to. When Life Group started, when C2 started singing, the presence of God swept in that place so strong. I began to weep because I felt God's presence just surrounding me and feeling His love just gave me a peace once again. God is amazing. He will never let go of us and He will always be our provider!

No comments: