Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Birthday!


Well, today is my 28th birthday! Wow!! Only 2 years until the big 3-0!! Yikes!! I love birthdays, tho!! It makes you thankful to be alive yet another year. You're reminded just how many people really do love you and think of you on your special day. I woke up on this cold winter day, with the windchill below 0! I looked out the window to see that it was SNOWING!!!! It is absolutely beautiful!!!!! I LOVE having white birthdays!!!! I have gotten several cards, phone calls, lots of emails, texts, and comments on facebook and myspace, and my sister and neices and nephew called and sang Happy Birthday to me this morning!!! I am so thankful for so many AMAZING friends and family!!! You all are SO wonderful to me!!!! I love you all SO much!!! Thank You for making my day very special and very memorable for me!!! :)

No comments: