Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another Loved One...

We received a call this morning that yet another loved one has passed away. She has gone to meet Jesus. One of my mom's best friends, we call her Aunt Ellen. This woman has gone through so much in her life, but she was a fighter. She was a STRONG woman! Of course, we all loved her dearly. I won't go into any detail about what this lady has gone through in her life, but I will say that she did not deserve all that she did go through. Several years ago, she came down with Parkinson's disease. It has been so sad to see this disease take over her body. My mom was priveledged to get to see her just a couple of weeks ago, which I am so grateful for.
Although I don't really understand why we have had so many deaths of loved ones that have been so near and dear to our hearts this year, I am so thankful that Aunt Ellen has been in our life. Aunt Ellen, we miss you and love you.

No comments: