Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oh for Wisdom

I was put to sleep on Tuesday as I had all FOUR wisdom teeth removed. Need I say anymore? lol I've been in a lot of pain. And most definitely look like a chipmunk. :/ As I'm writing this, my sweet Momma is making me some homemade chicken noodle soup. I'm so thankful for her and my Fiance who has been taking good care of me these last few days. It's been a little rough. I can't hardly laugh or smile without it hurting. Can only open my mouth so far....but, I'm hanging in there.

Just wanted to give a big shout out to my Fiance and my Momma for everything you've done for me these last couple of days. Also thank you to everyone who has called, texted, and sent messages to see how I've been doing. You're all awesome!! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I have nominated you for an award. =) Just get to it whenever you can. I know you're a busy woman! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!