Saturday, August 18, 2012

Is this a Dream?

It was just one week ago that my Honey asked me to marry him! :) There are some moments where I honestly can't believe that it really happened! I've dreamed of that moment my entire life. What girl doesn't?! :) Growing up, my Dad was (and still is) a professional photographer and we photographed weddings almost every weekend of every year. Growing up going to so many weddings, I always dreamed of how my wedding would be. And now...I actually get to plan my own!!! It's been a full week of planning, trying to set the date, planning the Bridal party, colors, getting the church reserved, searching for unique ideas, and I keep staring at my beautiful ring asking myself if its just a dream. But, I'm glad to say that its reality! :)

 I get to marry the man that has become my best friend, who knows how to communicate. Who is so sincere, sensitive, caring, and tender hearted man who most importantly loves God and puts Him first! I'm so glad that God allowed our paths to cross. He's seen me at my best...and he's seen me at my worse. The times where I didn't feel so pretty yet he told me I was the most beautiful girl. And yet, he still loves me. I'm a blessed girl. No matter what anyone else might think. :)

Now, I better get off of here, my sweet friend Kristy is coming in this afternoon for a short visit. I'll take what I can get! I love having girl time! :) There is also some wedding planning to do! :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: