Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Banquet

My niece and nephew had their Valentine's banquet at church last night! Ashlyn looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love you baby girl!!! I can't believe that you are 16. The time has literally flown by! You have grown up to be such a beautiful, sweet, godly young lady. I love you more than words can say! I will never forget the day you were born. You hold a very special place in my heart. I love spoiling you---just wish you lived closer!! I am so proud of you honey!!

I love her gorgeous dress!!!

Todd had his first "date" last night with Jaycee! I'm pretty sure my sister made it clear that it was just a "friend"! HAHA!! So sweet!!
Aren't they so cute?!
They are so adorable!! My nephew looks so HANDSOME!!! Bubba, I am so proud of you!!! I can't believe you are 14 already!! Where has the time gone?! I'll never forget our little Christmas present....YOU! You always make us laugh and smile. I love your humor and your confidence! You are such a handsome young man! I love you so much Bubba!!! Words can't describe it enough!!
Ashlyn and her date.......her Daddy!!! I love this picture!! I love the fact that she is such a Daddy's girl! She said her friends kind of laughed a little bit when they found out, but I thought it was SO sweet! She asked her Dad to be her date, so he ran home and changed and brought her flowers!! It's moments like this that she will ALWAYS cherish.....and NEVER forget!!! Ash said, "I have the best date here!" Soo sweet!!

I ADORE this picture!!!! So proud of my sweethearts!!


Thanks for letting me have a sappy Auntie moment! :) There is NOTHING like being an Auntie!! They make me PROUD!!

No comments: