Saturday, August 20, 2011

Never Give Up!

Never, Never, Ever Give Up!

A friend of mine that I'm connected with on facebook, shared this video today. I found myself watching it and next thing I knew tears were rolling down my face. It talks of a young man who was running a race (and should have won) but because of an injury he fell to the ground, his father running to his side telling him that he didn't have to finish. The young man was determined to complete the race, so the father finished it with him.

It goes on to say that God's love is just like this. I couldn't agree more! When we are struggling, and having a hard time hanging in there, when life hits hard and things don't always go the way we want them to, don't give up! He always comes to pick us up! Never ever give up, but lean to the One that has everlasting love!! I'm so thankful that He is there not only in the rough times but in the good as well! He is our Joy!

Please take 5 minutes out of your day to watch this. If you know of someone that is struggling, please share with them and encourage someone in your path today!

No comments: