Saturday, August 20, 2011

Just thinking...

That title sounds dangerous doesn't it? :)

Seriously though, I've had a lot of time to myself lately and have just been thinking about how blessed I really am. A midst when life 'happens' and things don't go quite the way we would like them to, when everything isn't blissful and cheerful...we're still blessed.

Just want to take a moment and say that I am so thankful for my family. I have a wonderful heritage, a godly background, two wonderful parents, 2 amazing sisters that are married to great guys!...I love my brothers! 1 brother who I can't wait to meet in Heaven one day! Beautiful nieces and nephews (*including all the ones I've *adopted along the way) who love Jesus with all their hearts. It makes my heart smile.

I'm so thankful for my friends! You can't make it in this life without friends. I have so many friends all over this country and out. God has placed so many wonderful and talented people in my path...and so thankful to call all of YOU a friend!

My church family. I can not tell you how thankful I am that God has placed me at TLC. Pastor Gleason is the most amazing! So thankful for a Pastor and church family that is continually seeking after Him!

It's even the little things that we often take for granted. It makes me think of when I went to Honduras earlier this year. It really makes you think about things that we have every single day, that others may not have. Such as; hot water, real dish soap, real showers with great water pressure, a normal running car, air conditioning, a safe place to live, a roof over our heads, toilet paper, soap to wash our hands with, a job.....the list could go on and on. So thankful for even the smallest of things.

One thing is for sure....

We are definitely....

B l e s s e d !

No comments: