Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's a BOY!!!!!!!

If you follow me on facebook then you've already found out! I'm just now getting a chance to get my blog updated (so sorry!)

But we are happy to announce that....

IT'S A BOY!!!!!






Karstan Anders Robert Lee Sherry was born June 28 at 5:27am! 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and 19 3/4 inches long!! The picture above was when he was less than an hour old! He smiled right before I took the picture!! I'm such a happy AUNTIE!!

Their first family picture! My sister Darla, her hubby Jonathan and baby Karstan!
Proud Grandmommy and Granddaddy!
Such a proud and happy Auntie I am!!!
My oldest niece Ashlyn! She loves her new baby cousin!!
Sooo sweet!
He has tons of hair! Long feet and fingers!
About to go home from the hospital...almost a week later!
I love how Karstan is looking up at his Mommy and Daddy!

No comments: