Saturday, February 26, 2011

This and That

Has it seriously been almost two weeks since I last posted?! Two.Weeks? Wow...I'm slacking on my blogging duties! I'd like to tell you that I've been busy with all these amazing things....but.....thats not the case. :) Just a few random things to keep you up to date...

  • Last weekend we had some special revival services at church...and THAT was amazing! Bro. Michael Easter preached and we had some "chuch"! It felt like "old school revival" and it was absolutely awesome!!
  • Seems like my time has been filled with working and going to the gym! It's been a rough couple of weeks at the gym, but hopefully the rough part is over and moving forward!
  • Oh! Last weekend I did a photo shoot with my sweet friend Ragen for Trendy Bliss!! Pictures coming soon!
  • My sister Darla and her hubby is back here for a couple of weeks! She said she can feel the beebie move a little bit now! :) She's about 5 months along...so it won't be too much longer!
  • We had another snow storm this week and got another 5 inches of snow. From the looks of it...winter isn't going anywhere...anytime soon. I love snow...but, I'm ready for Spring!

I'm rambling now...so this must come to an end. :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

No comments: