Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!

Christmas Day was awesome!! Dad and I got up and started cooking at 7:30 and somewhere in there the kids were yelling, "It's Stocking Time!!!" haha They weren't the least bit anxious at all! teehee!!




Ashlyn was super excited because she got her favorite white chocolate peppermint kisses!!!

And Todd was very excited about getting baseball cards! :)

Jeff, Kate, and Ash were waiting for breakfast to be finish so we could eat some good ole biscuits and gravy, sausage, and eggs. :)

Looks like Santa came to visit at our house! :)

Ashlyn and her Granddaddy

Santa even got presents! :)

Bubs got his first & very own real tool set!

Todd was very excited about his new Bible!!

Ashlyn loves to travel and has been wanting to go to Greece, so she was very excited to get this calendar! Maybe one of these days I will get to take her on a trip!

Kate loved her new dress!

I love this picture! Nothing like a Mother to Son love!

Ash LOVED her gift card so she could go shopping at Youth Convention!

Kate loved her Bible as well!!

Oh dear...this is a scary picture. My hair wasn't even fixed all the way yet...but I have to show off my lovely apron that my coworkers got me for my birthday! hehe Love it!

Love this picture of Jeff showing Todd things in the Bible!

Robyn and I being creative and making.............


Mini Santa Clauses!!!!!!

I LOVED how these turned out!!!


Getting ready for Christmas dinner...

The MOST AMAZING ham ever created!!!! Seriously...we've never had a ham like this before...it was soooooo good!

Cheesy corn with Rotel


Mashed Potatoes. A mixture of regular and sweet potatoes! Mmmm!

Can't forget the veggies....

...or the Green Bean Casserole! Mmm!
The full table at Christmas dinner!


Cake with pineapple/coolwhip frosting topped with mandarin oranges. So good!

Layered Angel food cake...layered with pudding, kiwi, pineapple, strawberries, and cool whip!

Chocolate cake with chocolate fudge icing

Four layered delight! The favorite around here...


I absolutely L-O-V-E Christmas time!!!!! And with all the festivities we must not forget what Christmas is REALLY all about!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!!!

And with that being said, I'll leave you with a couple of pictures from Bubs birthday. His birthday was the day after Christmas, (the big 13!) but since they were leaving that day, we let him open his presents on Christmas night while all the family was there. Happy Birthday Bubs!!! I love you!

He's been wanting this hoodie for a LONG time! He LOVED it!

HAHAHA!!! Ok, so this isn't the most pleasant picture or anything but we laughed so hard! He kept sticking his tongue out and being silly..It was so funny...so just had to share. There is never a dull moment!

Looks like I totally scored on some Auntie points!! He LOVED his new game!!!


Stay tuned for some pictures from New Years!

No comments: