Saturday, December 25, 2010

Kenny G - The Holiday Show!!!

I know, I know...I haven't blogged in over a week. Sorry!! It has been CRAZY around here...but wouldn't have it any other way! :)

So here it goes...what yall have all been waiting for....maybe. :)

As part of celebrating my birthday (the day after), my cousin Paulette and I went to the Kenny G concert!!! Oh.My.Word. It was AMAZING!!! It was at the Midland Theatre-which is the MOST beautiful theatre EVER!!! It was girls night out for us and we lived it up! Two peas in a pod out on the town. Sounds dangerous doesn't it?! Yeah-no worries-it was. LOL Just kidding!
Arriving at the Midland and WAY excited to soak in some Kenny G!

Inside the BEAUTIFUL Midland Theatre!!! As soon as we walked in we saw Kenny G was at the table signing his cd's!! And WE got to MEET him!!! Ok, so yeah that sounds a bit 'childish' but I don't care. LOL It was awesome! He chatted with us for a few minutes, got his autograph and went to find our seats. We tried to get a picture of him but they wouldn't let us. Bummer.

LOVING this chandelier!!

Looking through the mirror at the chandelier

The chandelier above our seats!

Paulette and I....a little too happy! haha

It was just a little piece of Heaven on earth...

Kenny G himself!!



The first half he played his regular stuff and the second half he played Christmas music! :)









ENCORE!!! ENCORE!!!

They came back twice! LOL

All the guys bowing before they left!


I have a lot of videos to post (thanks to Paulette for the videos and the pictures). Here is just a little taste! When I get them uploaded I'll share some more.) Enjoy!!

No comments: