Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Time is Here!

I can't believe that Christmas time is already right around the corner! It's already the first week of December and I have yet to put up the Christmas tree! AH! I LOVE this time of year! And I LOVE Christmas!! So, hopefully tonight will be the start of putting up all the Christmas decor! Between having a surgical procedure done, being out of town for Thanksgiving, and having a friend come into town, I've been a very busy person. Maybe tonights the night?! Sure hope so!

This time of year is always exciting! Lots of cold weather, snow of which we've not gotten yet, Christmas lights, baking, shopping, get togethers with the ones you love...and so much more! This is one of my favorite holidays!

I hope each one of you has a very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: