Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Feeling Blessed

I know its that time of year that everyone is thankful, but I am thankful everyday. I feel SO blessed. God has been so good to me and I can not imagine my life without Him. He has blessed me beyond anything I could possibly imagine! The things we take for granted every day, some people live without. We have a roof over our heads, water to drink, a bed to lay in, a car to drive, family and friends to love and laugh with, an awesome church with an amazing Pastor, a/c to keep us cool and heat to keep us warm. We have many memories that when we think of them it makes us smile, a computer to connect with the world, a job, money to pay our bills, a cell phone that we think we can't live without, the list could go on and on.

I am so thankful that God has blessed me with an awesome heritage and that I was brought up in a godly, Christian home. I have a very large family that I wouldn't trade for anything.

I've been beyond blessed to have so many amazing friends...who we've laughed, we've cried, we've been there for each other, and just the thought of it makes me smile.

There are so many things to be thankful for, not only this time of year, but every day. Lets make sure we tell those we love how thankful we are for them!

No comments: