Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just Checkin' In...

Hi Everyone!
I haven't really posted anything since we've been back from Chicago, so I thought I would check in with everyone. Things have been so busy that I haven't put aside much time to blog very much lately. I've had a great weekend...yet very productive. I had a lot of cleaning to do..and althought I didn't get as much done as I wanted to, I still got A LOT done and it feels so good!! :)

Today we had a visiting speaker, Bro Mulenpah (I'm not sure if thats how you spell his name), but he spoke on Creation. We had church again tonight and tomorrow night. He is an excellent speaker!

You know, TLC is just the best. I thank God for the priviledge of being apart of such an incredible church and pastor!

Anyways, I can hear a storm rolling in and thats always the best time to sleep, so I think I'm going to log off and go to bed. :)

Hope yall have had a wonderful weekend!!

-Kris-

No comments: