Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I finally gave in...

So I have come down with the "junk" that seems to be going around. I came down with a cold a couple days before coming home from Greece and I never fully recovered from it, then caught something else this past Thursday. I woke up at 6am with a splitting headache and fever! By that night I had almost 101 temperature. I was so weak and shaky that I could hardly function. Go figure....2 days before my sisters wedding and I had tons of stuff to get done! lol I've coughed so much that my ribs are really sore! lol So anyways, I finally gave in and went to the Dr. I hardly ever go to the Dr. He said I have a bad sinus infection and he gave me some antibiotics and cough meds, so I'm hoping they will kick in soon!

Thanks to everyone for their concern and finally convincing me to go to the Dr! :)

No comments: