Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

So, there have been a lot of birthdays lately, and I fell behind on posting them because things were so crazy before my trip...and still are. So, I wanted to post a special shout out to all my amazing friends!! Happy Belated Birthday to you as well! :)


Happy Birthday, Jagada!! This is my girl! We used to work together at American Family before her and her husband, Karl, moved to Seattle for his job. Jagada, you are such a great friend to me! You've always been there for me and I can't wait to see you again soon!!! :) Love ya girl! Hope you've had an awesome birthday!!


Happy Birthday, Ren!! Dorenda and I became best friends while we were at Gateway College of Evangelism. She lives in Ohio, and I am so glad that she is apart of my life. We don't always get to see each other, but I am so thankful that we can still remain best friends even though distance separates us. Love ya girl, hope you had a wonderful birthday! :)


Happy Birthday, Mel!!! Mel's birthday was 2 days after we got back from Greece. This past Friday night, her family threw her a surprise birthday party! I felt so blessed to have been able to go down there and help her celebrate! Mel, you are one of the greatest friends anyone could ever have! I am so glad that God has placed you in my life. Thanks for always being there for me! Love ya girl!


Ken and Gin: First of all, I want to wish you a Happy Anniversary!! And to Ken: Happy Birthday!! I don't even know where to begin. You guys mean the world to me! You are my 2nd family. You have been there for me in some very rough times and I can not even begin to tell you how much that means to me. Yall are amazing. I am so Godly proud of what yall are doing and what God is doing through yall. I love yall very much!


Justin and Crystal: Happy Birthday to both of you!!! You guys are awesome! I am so thankful that God has placed you both in my life. I don't know what I would do without you guys! You have encouraged me and supported me in times when I thought no one else could. I'll never forget some of the memories we share. Love yall!

No comments: