Thursday, February 26, 2009

St. Louis Surprise

Last weekend my niece, Ashlyn, had an ice-skating performance on Sunday afternoon. I drove up to St. Louis on Saturday morning and surprised her! She had been begging me to come and I honestly didn't know I could go until the last minute, so I decided to surprise her. I wish we would have gotten a picture of the look on her face. She was in the other room when I walked in, and Robyn (my sister) was talking to her like normal and Ashlyn came out of the room and I was standing right there and yelled surprise! LOL It was hilarious because she screamed really loud! haha It was priceless! But we had a wonderful time and I'm glad I got to go up there. I also got to visit with my friend Kristy. She is one of the greatest friends anyone could ever have. We pretty much shut the restaurant down! haha Thanks Kris, for such a wonderful time! I also very much enjoyed being with my sister, Robyn. We always have a great time together. I practiced doing her hair for a banquet she has coming up and she looked so beautiful! She has lost 30 pounds, and she looks awesome!!!!

No comments: