Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In honor of both of my wonderful grandmothers:

January 12th marked the one-year anniversary of Big Mom passing away, and February 3rd marked the one-year anniversary of Mammaw passing away. Both of my grandmas were wonderful, Christian, Godly women. I miss them SO much. They passed on a heritage to us that I don’t ever want to take for granted. It is so weird not having them with us, especially around the holidays. But I know that they are in a better place. The memories will last forever and that in itself brings a smile to my face, but yet, brings tears to my eyes because I wish they were still here. I thank God for the time that we did have with them.
This is Mammaw and myself a couple of years ago.

This is Big Mom and Big Dad a few years ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, how sweet. I know how terribly you miss & love them.