Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Trish!!



Happy Birthday Trish!!! Wow, where do I start? We go way back! When I first started going to TLC, I came from a church that had NO young people, and being 14 years old, I needed that in my life. Tim and Trish were my youth leaders growing up. I've always been close to them, and through the years we have developed a great friendship. She has always been there for me and I don't know what I would do without her. I am so thankful that God has placed Trish (and Tim) in my life. We share a lot of memories, a lot of tears, a lot of happiness, a lot of heart to heart talks, a lot of hugs, a lot of encouragement and advice, and the list could go on and on. Trish, I love you so much and thank God for you everyday! Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: