Monday, October 3, 2011

Live in the City

Our church hosts "Live in the City" every year! One reason is because we want to go beyond the walls of our church and reach out to our community! We had such a wonderful turn out at this event!

Pastor Gleason welcoming everyone!

Bro McDaniel being the M.C.

We had a car show too!! Those cars were FAB-U-LOUS!!!!
I LOVED this teal one!!! I want to take a snazzy ride in it! I know the owner....I might just have to make a deal.....LOL




TLC Men's Quartet

TLC Choir

Part of the ensemble singing

Worship in the City!


We had a Cardboard Testimony which was absolutely amazing! I took pictures of every testimony before and after but its way to many to post! But here is a picture of everyone's testimony showing what GOD has done in their lives!! This is the kind of awesome God that we serve!!


Ending the day with handing out prizes!

What a wonderful day this was and to be able to reach out to our community!

No comments: