Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Life Is Good"

"Life Is Good" is our new 2009 theme for TLC! We are declaring 2009 to be a good year! It's a year of good change, happiness, the year where we are claiming our prayers and desires to be answered, the list goes on and on. You know, Pastor Gleason was saying something today that just spoke to me and it made me think. It's something you already know, but we take it for granted sometimes. Sometimes we get so caught up in "life". We feel so sorry for ourselves sometimes, and get all caught up in our everyday life. We get so busy doing things for us that we don't realize what is going on around us sometimes. Pastor Gleason said, "If you think you're having a bad day or a bad week, go to a hospital and walk around, go down to City Union Mission and see all the homeless, take a look around and realize that life is good!" It's so true. In all of our life things that happen everyday. Life is still good. It made me think of how thankful I am for such a wonderful life. I was raised in a Godly home by parents whom love me and raised me to love God, I have a good job, I have a wonderful church with an awesome Pastor, I have amazing friends, a loving family, lots of memories of all the fun times, a roof over my head, a car to drive, and the list goes on and on. It makes you think. I thank God for my life.....because...."Life Is Good"!!!

No comments: