Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hanging with my Girls!

This weekend, I got to hang out with Trish and Declynn alot! Trish, Justin and Crystal, and I went to dinner Friday night and hung out for the evening. Trish and baby Declynn came back to KC for the weekend! It was SO good to see them again! It was also to have Trish's mom, Patsy, back home! I have missed them so much! We all went to eat after church today-and it was so good being with my people's! :) Tonight, I went over to the Smalley's and hung out with Patsy, Trish, and Declynn! It was so much fun!! We laughed until we cried, told funny stories, and I got to hold baby Declynn!! He is getting so big! He will be 4 months old in February! I can't believe how big he is getting! Anyways, here are a few pictures from today! Enjoy!

No comments: