Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A small little blessing...

Ok, so its the small things in life that makes you thankful. My check engine light came on in my car on Sunday and I was freaking out because I was afraid it was going to be some crazy expensive thing wrong and I don't have alot of money right now (who does? lol). So, I just prayed a simple prayer, "God, you know I don't have alot of money right now, I'm trying to get my bills paid off, so please just either fix the problem, or help whatever it is not to be expensive." So when I got my car checked out today (I was sick so my friend Jonathon took it up there for me). They checked it out, and come to find out, I had a bad grade of gasoline. THATS ALL IT WAS!!! It sounds so silly, but I was so thankful, because God answered my prayer! :) He's amazing!! and I have to give Him credit for it!!

No comments: