Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Disappointed

So, a couple of months ago I entered a photo contest for a local radio station's weather calendar. Below is the email that I received today. :( Guess I'll have to try again next year...

Krista,

The final selections have been made, and I'm sorry you did not make the final cut. We appreciate your submittals and please try again next year. I think you will find the calendar provides a nice representation of the Kansas City area. We had well over 1000 photographs submitted and it was very challenging to find the right mix for the calendar.

Thanks for your interest, and please do try again.

Sincerely,

KC Weather Calendar


Oh...and btw... while I'm talking about photo contests... If you have read previous blogs, you know that I entered a bigger photo contest several months ago. I think it was a scam. :( But, we'll see if anything happens by the end of the year. Maybe one of these days I'll get in one. :)

No comments: