Thursday, October 4, 2007

General Conference '07, Tampa Florida


This past week I was able to go to General Conference!! It was in Tampa, Florida. We had SO MUCH FUN!!!! The services were amazing and we saw TONS of people that we knew...and met knew friends as well!! Between Linda and I we had over 500 pictures! haha So I'm obviously not going to put them all up but here are alot of them! I am so glad I got to go. We were able to go to Clearwater Beach one morning, while we were there. It was amazing!! The sand was just so soft and white. Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

skybriscoe said...

isnt clearwater beautiful! mitch went to college there for a year after we graduated! he loved it there! i know he would move back there if i said the word!

Unknown said...

I was there!:) We went to St. Pete's Beach and The Pier in St. Petersburg. It was so beautiful.