Monday, July 13, 2009

Kansas City Power and Light District

On Saturday night Venita, Sarah, and I decided to go eat downtown Kansas City. We had a lot of fun! We ate at one of our favorite restaurants!
The Peachtree!!! Yummy Soulfood!!

I love walking around this area at night because of all the lights. They have some awesome courtyard areas that you can just sit and relax and listen to the famous Kansas City fountains!

Across the street from the Peachtree restaurant is a new AMC theatre...I love the looks of this building!!


Here is Venita and Sarah, and Sarah and I...just hanging out and walking around downtown! :)


I absolutely adore this clock tower!! This courtyard is so awesome!!! They have music playing, fountains flowing, and it is just way too cool! :)


This is a view of The Sprint Center!


We have a mini Beale Street! LOL

This is another view...love it!!!

No comments: