Monday, September 22, 2008

Tennessee '08


This past weekend, I went to see one of my best friends, Jennifer and her husband Brady!! They just had baby Bradyn about 3 weeks ago. I am so glad that I was able to go spend a weekend up there!! I had a blast!! Bradyn is SO adorable...and Auntie Krista just had to spoil him a little. hehehe It just felt so good to hang out! On Saturday, I spent alot of the day with Shannon. He got a few people together and we went out on his friends boat for awhile. (Yes, I got sunburned lol). It was a lot of fun! We had lunch right on the lake, it was awesome and the food was yummy!! Saturday night, Jen and Brady, a couple of their friends, Shannon, and I went bowling. That was only the 2nd time I've been bowling, but it was a smokin' game! It was so much fun!!! I didn't get any pictures of us bowling or on Sunday. :( But it was a great weekend and I had a great time! Thank You Jen & Brady, and Shannon for a wonderful weekend!

No comments: