Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas in St. Louis!


We had Christmas in St. Louis this year because my brother in law and sister couldn't get off but 1 day. We had alot of fun!! The kids were hilarious when they opened their presents! The looks were priceless! Mom and Dad weren't feeling good all day but overall we had a great time together!! I had to go back to KC on Christmas night so I could work on Wednesday...so that was a bummer. Everyone was playing games when I left. lol That night before I had to leave we went to this Winter Wonderland and it was amazing!!! It was a park and they had over 1 MILLION Christmas lights! It was AWESOME!!! Then we went to this house that was totally decked out...and the Christmas lights danced to the music on the radio!! It was awesome!!

No comments: