Saturday, June 2, 2007

Carnival Night


So Friday night, I just thought I was going home! lol Michelle called me and wanted to know if I would go to the Carnival with her. So I decided to go and am soo glad I did-we had SO much fun! We walked around for awhile and ate dinner at this yummy Mexican place (at the carnival) then met up with the other girls. We were all sitting there talking when Venita noticed this couple across from us at a picnic table. They had both sat down at the same time on the same side of the picnic table and they both fell backwards!!!! LOL It was sooo funny!! They were both laughing histerically! I wish I would have had a video camera! After we all ate we decided to go on a ride. It was soo funny! It was the only one we could go on with out being spun to death and getting sick! lol After that Michelle had a few extra tickets left so we were going to ride the ferris wheel! haha Right before we were stepping up to the ride it started POURING down rain!!! It was insane! All 5 of us were tring to get under ONE umbrella!! haha But we soon gave up considering that we were DRENCHED already! lol We still had to walk to the car (about a mile). haha But it was worth not being able to see while we were walking. haha We had alot of fun together! Enjoy the pics!

No comments: