(Disclaimer: I did not take this picture, but got it off of the internet)
Can you believe that September is half way over?! Time is flying by way too fast! But, I absolutely LOVE this time of year!
There is nothing like having the windows open and letting the cool breeze blow in. Some of my favorite things:
- the season starts to change
- it gets darker earlier (although I am not a huge fan of this)
- the nights seem longer
- leaves start to change color
- dew on the windows
- anything pumpkin or spice
- baking goodies
- candles burning
- relaxing to some soft music
- leaves crunching under your feet as you walk
- coffee.....Pumpkin Spice Lattes :)
- fall colors
- light jackets...
Would love to hear from you! What are some of your favorite things about this time of year?