Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Dad

As some of you know, my Dad was in the hospital this past Monday to have a heart cath done. Of course we were nervous since it is a pretty serious procedure, but we were praying and trusting in God that everything was going to be okay. I was able to go back to the room where they prepare you for surgery and be with my dad for a little bit. It tore me up because Dad was in there with tears in his eyes from being nervous. I tried my best to comfort him and be there for him. But there is just something about it that when your Daddy cries....but I held strong for him. He went through the surgery and came through everything just fine!! Thank God!! His main artery ended up being 85% blocked and they had to put in a stint. While they were in there, the Dr's looked at his other stints and said they all looked good. So we are very thankful that they caught it before something major happened. God is good! The Dr's also said that the main one that was 75% blocked the last time, is completely GONE!!! They do not know where it went!!!! Thank God!!!! But of course we all know where it went.....God healed him!!!
Thank you all for your prayers and concern on Monday! Dad is now home and doing great!

No comments: