Saturday, March 8, 2008

Michael Buble Concert!!!!!!!!!!


So, last night Jon, Me, Marissa, and Chris went to the Michael Buble' Concert!!!!! It was amazing, not even gonna lie about that!!! :) The music was amazing and the live band was wonderful!!! He had a group open up for him called 'Naturally 7'. They had no instruments but it sounded like a full band! They did all the music with their mouth! It was great! The only thing we didn't like about it was that he had a dirty mouth...but I guess that is to be expected when it comes to a secular concert. But all in all, we had an amazing time!!! I'll try to post a video soon, if I can figure it out!

2 comments:

Kassie said...

I know you don't know me and I don't know you, but I clicked on a link to you from Sis Debbie Saiz blog. Anyway, I just have to say that I am entirely JEALOUS that you got to see Mr. Cutie himself in concert!!!!!!!!!!! I almost went a couple of years ago and it fell through at the last minute. :(
Lucky YOU! I will go one of these days!

Krista said...

Hi Kassie! Thanks for stopping by! Yes, Michael Buble himself is amazing!!!! We had a great time!!!