Monday, April 9, 2007

About Me


Well, here is a little bit about me. I was born in Norman, Oklahoma (a suberb of Oklahoma City) on December 16, 1980. I lived in Oklahoma till I was 3 years old and then my family moved to Kansas City, MO...which we still live. Growing up we went to a small Home Missions church until I was 14 and God saw fit to move us in a different direction (thank God) to The Life Church, pastored by Bro. Stan Gleason! Thank you Jesus for a wonderful Pastor and his family. Upon graduating from high school, I went to Gateway College of Evangelism, in St. Louis, for 3 years. It was the best 3 years of my life! I wouldn't trade anything for it. After my years at Gateway, I returned back home to Kansas City to my home church and helped out in Sunday School for several years. I am now currently involved in the music ministry...choir and worship team, the United group (singles), and I also helped out in Spanish Ministries for almost 2 years, and my cousins home missions church for about 3 years, and anything that I can be involved in! I currently work for a Insurance Company as a Sr Claims Processor. I've been there for 5 years (May '07)! I am now going back to school through Kaplan University to get my Associates in Business Administration. I should have my degree by February of 2008! I LOVE to travel and see new things!!! I have been priviledged to go to Europe 3 different times....and have been to a total of somewhere close to 19 countries and 40 of the states! That's all I can come up with for now! That's my life in a nutshell!

No comments: